Career: Automotive Service Manager
Location: Janesville Kia-Janesville, WI
Janesville Kia is part of the Home Run Auto Group family-owned dealerships serving the midwest for the last 15 years. By offering high levels of integrity in both sales and service, our business foundation is taking care of our community and our customers.
If you have natural team leadership skills, are coachable and have a drive to succeed then apply in person or ONLINE today.
- Service Managers hire, manage, supervise and monitor the performance of the service department personnel including technicians and advisors
- Service Managers provide training on administrative policies and procedures
- Service Managers encourage technicians to keep their skills current through training on new systems and components offered by the manufacturer
- Service Managers must maintain a professional work environment and motivate employees
- Service Managers must be familiar with all aspects of the service department, previous management experience is preferred
- Service Managers must be self motivated and a team player as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service Managers conduct daily tech meetings, manage efficiency and dispatching, MPI’s and hours per RO
Our Commitment to our Service Managers:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability Insurance
- 401K retirement options
- Holiday pay and PTO
- Employee discounts
- 401K retirement option
- NO SUNDAYS!!
APPLY ONLINE to get scheduled for an interview in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Submit your resume for the automotive Service Manager position
Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
Step 3: I will schedule you for an INTERVIEW!
***ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS until 11/30/18
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com