Full time position with competitive pay
Hours 4 days Midweek 12 Noon-8pm Saturdays 8a-5p
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
* License and Title processing
* Automobile Sales paperwork filing
* Ensure all store transactions are processed accurately and timely in accordance with company policy
Office Administrator Job Requirements:
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to maintain focus within a busy environment
* Excellent oral & written communication skills
* Ability to manage others and work well under pressure
* Computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, email, internet, and dealership software
Office Administrator Benefits:
* Love where you work!
* Health, Dental & Life Insurance
* Short term Disability Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Vacations & Discounts
APPLY ONLINE to get scheduled for an interview in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Submit your resume for the Office Administrator position
Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
Step 3: I will schedule you for a INTERVIEW!
***ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS until 10/31/18
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com