Evansville Ford is looking for a Parts Counter/Advisor associate immediately.
This is a full time position with flexible hours, previous automotive parts experience is preferred. Apply for the Parts Advisor position ONLINE in 3 easy steps below.
Job Responsibilities for parts advisor:
* Promptly meet and assist both the technician and the retail guest
* Obtain the correct parts and accessories for both the technician and the retail guest
* Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and transfer the information to the proper document & computer system
* Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
Parts advisor Benefits:
* Health, Dental & Life Insurance
* Short term Disability Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Vacations & Discounts
Get scheduled for an interview in 3 EASY steps!
Step 1: Submit your resume for the Parts Advisor position
Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
Step 3: I will schedule you for a INTERVIEW!
***ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS until 7/15/18
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com