Automotive Detailer/Lot Porter
Full-Time including Benefits
$10 -14 per hour based on experience
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. The automotive detailers position will offer ongoing paid training, certifications and advancement opportunities within our growing dealership group.
* Automotive detailer must be genuine, outgoing and dedicated to excellence
* Automotive detailer must be able to stand & bend for extended time and lift up to 50 pounds
* Automotive detailer must be consistently at work AND on time
* Automotive detailer must contribute to building a positive team spirit
* Automotive detailer must have great attention to detail
* Health, Dental & Life Insurance
* Short Term Disability Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Paid time off & Company discounts
APPLY ONLINE to get scheduled for an interview in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Submit your resume for the automotive detailer position
Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
Step 3: I will schedule you for a INTERVIEW!
***ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS until 2/28/18
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com