Service Advisor needed immediately in Kenosha
Flexible schedule Monday - Friday & rotating Saturdays
If you enjoy working in fast paced environment with a supportive team then this position is for you!
* Service Advisors advise customers regarding routine maintenance for their vehicle
* Service Advisors problem solve to diagnose a mechanical problem with the customer, doing a visual inspection or road test
* Service Advisors effectively communicate with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare work orders
* Service Advisors prepare a repair order showing time, cost,and labor estimates for service
* Service Advisors write a brief description of the problem on the repair order to help the mechanic locate the problem
* Service Advisors explain the work performed and the charges to the customer
* Service Advisors handle customer complaints with genuine concern
*Love where you work!
*Health, Dental & Life Insurance
*Short Term Disability Insurance
*401K with company match
*Vacation & Discounts
APPLY ONLINE to get scheduled for an interview in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Submit your resume for this position
Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
Step 3: I will schedule you for an INTERVIEW the next day!
***ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS until 2/20/18
All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org