Collision Repair Technician
Gates Collision Centers- Madison, WI
Gate's Collision Centers have built a highly recognized automotive repair business in Madison and surrounding areas due to our diligence in hiring dedicated individuals who continue to foster and sustain the customer relationships we have built.
Collision Repair Technicians must have substantial previous auto body repair experience along with understanding production hours in a flat rate environment.
Responsibilities for a Collision Repair Technician:
- Focus on quality, customer loyalty and efficiency
- Restore body panels to smooth condition prior to refinishing
- Restore or replace a damaged vehicle part according to company standards
- Maintain high levels of quality control with testing equipment prior to approval
- Utilize work orders as blueprints to remove,repair and replace damaged components
Qualifications for a Collision Repair Technician:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to work with a computer
- Must own tools equivalent to skill level
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Must have 3 years experience in collision repair
- Must be willing to work in a structured environment
- Must adhere to standard operating procedures and processes
- Must be able to operate a variable speed sander/polisher, welder and frame rack
Benefits for Collision Repair Technician:
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Short Term disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement option
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Get scheduled for an interview in 3 EASY steps!
- Step 1: Submit your resume for the Collision Repair Technician position
- Step 2: Complete the application: http://www.peopleshinerecruiting.com/jobs-1/
- Step 3: I will schedule you for an INTERVIEW!
***Accepting Applications until 10/31/17
All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org